This France Service bus is the result of the collaboration between the municipality of Matoury, teams from Renault Trucks and Toutenkamion. The town of Matoury thus becomes the first city in the Antilles-Guyana zone to acquire such a device.
Supported by our local distributor Guyane Automobile, we designed and manufactured this tailor-made mobile office on a Renault Master RED 3.5T chassis. Thanks to its format, this light vehicle offers great freedom of action to allow France Service to promote its local services as close as possible to the inhabitants.
A one-stop shop for everyone
This office truck has a major mission: to improve social cohesion by ensuring the continuity of public service and reducing the digital divide.
Thanks to this single point of contact, Matourians benefit from easier access to administrative services. A wide range of public services is accessible there to meet everyone's needs: health, family, retirement, right to housing, tax, job search, ...
A personalised support is also available thanks to two digital advisers. With their help, inhabitants can complete their online procedures with complete peace of mind.
A tailor-made ergonomic mobile office
As this vehicle covers a wide range of needs, our teams have designed a mobile unit that is as complete as versatile. It is composed of two distinct spaces:
- The first is dedicated to digital consultation. Freely accessible, it allows to reach online administrative services to carry out various procedures. Equipped with a large desk, 3 laptops, an articulated tablet, a printer, a screen and all the necessary connections, it can also be transformed into a place of activity and training.
- The second one reveals a comfortable and functional office that can welcome up to 3 persons. Thanks to its soundproof partitions, it ensures the confidentiality of the exchanges that take place there.
An outdoor space sheltered by an awning can also be set up and serve either as reception, entertainment or information point.
Evolving in an area with strong climatic constraints, this office truck has been studied and designed to offer a comfortable but also robust and durable space with intensive daily use:
- Insulated panels and double-glazed windows guarantee high-performance insulation
- The composite body is designed to be rot-proof over time and to withstand high humidity levels
- Large bay windows provide natural light
- Air conditioning that is both efficient and silent enhances comfort on board
- And the furniture was custom designed to adapt perfectly to the needs of our client and to the dimensions of the vehicle
France Service Bus | ©Matoury city hall
On May 11, the inauguration of this France Service mobile office took place in the town of Matoury in the presence of the prefect, elected municipal officials and directors of partner organisations. The mobile unit is now ready to criss-cross French Guiana to provide its services in the digital deserts and to create social ties.