It describes the personal data that is collected or processed when you have relations with our company, whether you are a customer, prospect, distributor, supplier, etc.
It also explains how your personal data is used, shared and protected.
Responsibility for data processing
Responsibility for processing your data will depend on the nature of the relationships we have and your geographic location in the world.
The types of data collected
We ask you to give us some data in order to provide you with our documents, our products or our services.
These data can contain:
- Your contact details (name, email address, telephone number, address),
- Payment details,
- Pictures, photos and videos
- Social networks data
These data are available on simple request by email at email@example.com or by mail to : TOUTENKAMION GROUP - 901 rue du Lieutenant Thomasset 45270 Ladon - France
Ways of collecting the data
There are different ways of collecting the data, depending on the nature of our relationships:
- Participation in fairs and trade shows,
- Exchange of emails,
- Contact via our websites.
Use of data
We use these data in order to:
- Send you information regarding our professional activity,
- Offer you our products and services,
- Keep you informed of the progress of current achievements,
- Take measurements and realize statistics in order to improve our processes,
- Analyze and enhance our communication tools.
Protection and management of this data
We use different technical and organizational security measures, especially encryption methods and authentication tools, in order to secure your personal data.
The data collected can’t be released or forwarded without your prior consent.