These 4 mobile offices allow families services to cover the whole department, by going to inform and accompany the families as close as possible to their homes.
A modular space easily implemented
This truck is converted into two areas:
- a 1st space of conviviality, serving at the same time as a reception point, an information and exchange point as well as a self-service digital point with internet connection
- a 2nd space of confidentiality, dedicated to individual interviews
An articulated partition allows the space to be transformed into a collaborative office for animations, debates, training, prevention...
This mobile service point also benefits from various storage units, a work surface with a multi-function printer, a digital screen wall, the integration of the necessary equipment for the reception of families (coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave), a dedicated space for laptops as well as a touch-sensitive consultation tablet on a secure support.
An outdoor reception area, with a stand-up table and high stools, enables agents to have a first point of contact with families.
The advantages of this mobile office
- Air-conditioned and heated for comfortable use throughout the year
- Autonomous on battery for even more mobility
- Easily maneuverable
- Equipped with a 360° reversing camera installed by our teams for more safety
A very versatile specific vehicle
Thanks to its configuration, this associative mobile unit adapts easily to its environment. It can be used for complementary missions to the original ones, depending on the present needs.
It is currently used for mobile vaccination and travels to different isolated areas to meet families.