©Edition 19/20 - France 3 Corse ViaStella - Monday 26 April 2021
Public service at the heart of all territories thanks to mobility
At the instigation of the MSA of Corsica, this connected camper van travels Central Corsica roads to meet the inhabitants of isolated, rural and mountainous villages.
The aim is to provide them with a one-stop public services office and to help them with their paperless administrative procedures. A health offer completes this proximity program.
This mobile public services office is composed of 2 spaces:
- The first area is freely accessible and used as an information and training point. Also as a digital service point, it offers the possibility to consult administrative services online, to print and to scan documents.
- The second area allows each user to have an individual interview with the referent interlocutors of the administrative services concerned. Both an administrative and medical office, it's also equipped with an examination couch. This one provides many opportunities such as a backup for the vaccination campaign.
Easy to handle and to drive with a B license, this light vehicle has a battery autonomy, with no need to connect to the power supply. The logistics of parking is thus simplified with the guarantee of functioning when arriving on a village square.
The France Services bus in action!
viàTéléPaese dedicates 2 reports to the connected camper van of MSA Corsica :
A mobile office ready to use
- Operational upon arrival.
- Integration of all computer and multimedia equipment ready for use.
- Design and application of the exterior covering in our workshops.
- Inclusion of a full service package (upkeep, periodic checks, on-site maintenance, extended warranty) carried out over several years by our customer service team and on all its supplies (chassis, bodywork with its fittings and equipment).